Staff RN II - Neonatal Intens. Care Nursery (Part Time Rotating)
- Memorial University Medical Center
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Sep. 24th 2017
- SAVANNAH, GA 31401
Job DescriptionThe professional registered nurse works in collaboration with other members of the health care team to protect, promote and optimize health and ability, prevent illness and injury, alleviate suffering through the diagnosis and treatment of human response, and advocate in the care of individuals and families. The professional registered nurse incorporates creative factors from Watson's theory into his/her practice. Practices in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, Georgia Nurse Practice Act, Professional Standards, Code of Ethics for Nursing, and the institution's nursing philosophy, Professional Practice Model.
Requirements - ADN or BSN, Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia. Basic Computer Skills.
Preferred - BCLS. Patient Care Experience Preferred.
Apply to Job
- Staff RN II - Inpatient Surgery (Full Time Days) SAVANNAH GA 31401
- Staff RN II - Full Time Mid shift SAVANNAH GA 31401
- Staff RN II - Trauma ICU full time rotating 50-50 SAVANNAH GA 31401
- Staff RN II-Cardiovascular Stepdown Unit (Full Time) nights or 50-50 SAVANNAH GA 31401
- Staff RN II - Bariatric Center of Excellence (Full Time Nights) SAVANNAH GA 31401