Arizona-Nurse Practitioner Position Available!
- Ironman Staffing Medical Services,Inc.
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Feb. 23rd 2018
- Flagstaff, AZ
Major client of Ironman Staffing Medical Services, Inc. currently has 1 Full-time permanent Nurse Practitioner position available in Flagstaff, Arizona.....
Urgent Requests: (Excellent Opportunity!)
Job Title: Nurse Practitioner
Location: Flagstaff, Arizona….
Number of Available Positions: 1 Full-time Permanent
Salary: Excellent!!!……Negotiable depending upon experience….
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY The Nurse Practitioner role is an outstanding opportunity to do important work, partner with an expert staff and live in one of the best cities in the country. This individual will be responsible for providing Nurse Practitioner services for the Public Health Services District and developing strategies to further the mission while maintaining the integrity of the District.
THE POSITION: Under general supervision performs work of considerable difficulty in supervising the clinical management and health maintenance of clients in a variety of clinical settings using independent judgment in areas of assessment and treatment in collaboration with a physician; performs related work as assigned.
- Provides ongoing health maintenance and clinical management
- Oversees medical/nursing aspects of clinic operations
- Conducts physical examination, assessment, diagnosis and treatment
- Makes referrals and follows clients through established nursing care plans
- Writes standing orders and updates them in coordination with medical director
- Conducts nursing staff performance evaluations
- Prescribes and dispenses medication and devices
- Directs and assists in screening programs
- Provides complete physical assessment
- Orders, interprets and follows up on laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Conducts preventive health care education and counseling
- Acts as a consultant to other professionals
- Participates in in service training and education
- Maintains records and reports
- May review and interpret clinical policies and procedures and provides guidance as needed
- Bachelor's degree in nursing and two years experience working as a nurse practitioner; OR, any combination of education, training and experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Must obtain an Arizona driver's license by date of hire and maintain it throughout employment.
- Must possess a current active RN license, prescribing privileges and certification as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of Arizona; Certification by appropriate National Certification Body; current CPR certification; fingerprint clearance.
Please email or fax a copy of your resume to my attention ASAP.....
Ironman Staffing Medical Services,Inc
Apply to Job