LVN needed for SNF in Whittier
- Whittier Nursing and Wellness Center
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Mar. 6th 2018
- Whittier, CA 90602
We have a new employment opportunity for a strong, experienced LVN to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long-Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Los Angeles, California. Full-time Evenings (3 pm to 11:30 pm) or full-time Days (7:00 am to 3:30 pm) positions available!
LVN / LPN Qualifications:
- Strong clinical skills and ability to react decisively in emergency situations.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
- 2 years' SNF experience preferred.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive hourly wages
- Market leading insurance
You will enjoy the chance to have a positive impact on the quality of each resident’s life while leading a group of experienced medical professionals. The staff values the opportunity to help every member of the community make the most of each day.
Apply to Job