CNA's, CMA's, Health Aides and Caregivers
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Feb. 22nd 2018
- Wichita, KS 67211
Consistent weekly schedules! Further your career and gain experience in a rewarding industry. Come join our team in this positive, fun and rewarding industry! Full time and part time positions – evening, weekend, and daytime shifts. A variety of shifts are available 12 - 40 + hours/wk. The candidates selected will get the opportunity to expand their career skills by providing supports to adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities in day or residential/group home settings.
Our focus is on promoting independence by assisting individuals in achieving their goals – which might include teaching and coaching people on how to:
- Participate in activities, exercise, use etiquette, improve coping skills & self esteem
- Maintain living space, personal hygiene, and balance in their home life & weekly schedules
- Plan and prepare meals, grocery shop, operate household appliances, and learn to budget
- Prepare for and participate in leisure activities – Special Olympics, dances, parties, etc.
- Use community resources, understand their rights, and be safety aware
- Become skilled at production/assembly work and develop good work habits
Requirements: High school diploma/GED, valid driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of vehicle insurance. Experience working with individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities is preferred, but not required. Requires strong communication skills, problem solving ability, time management skills, and ability to lift 50 lbs or ¼ of own body weight (whichever is less). Attendance at a two-week, weekday, day time orientation will be required – great paid training plus development opportunities!
Salary: $9.00-10.50 /hr plus comprehensive paid training, great work hours and generous benefits package
Competitive benefits package: Full time positions include health/vision/dental insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday, matching 401(k), and much more. Comprehensive paid training program and opportunities for continued career development and growth.
KETCH is an EEO/AAP employer
Apply to Job
- Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistant, Bookkeeper Wichita KS 67214