Clinical Research Coordinator
- Southeast Renal Research Institute
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Mar. 4th 2018
- Chattanooga, TN 37411
We are seeking an experienced Clinical Research Coordinator to join our team at Southeast Renal Research Institute in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
This position is a full-time, 1 year contract.
The ideal applicant would possess the following qualifications/ skills:
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and understanding of assigned protocol, including all requirements for patient visits, obtaining informed consent, patient visit schedules, test procedures, laboratory information, and drug accountability requirements.
- Responsible for completion of all study documentation forms.
- Coordinate and conduct patient care visits. Highly detailed and organized.
- Possess excellent work ethic and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences, other healthcare field, or equivalent years’ experience in clinical research, required.
- One (1) year of related work experience.
- Must have reliable transportation for regular travel between clinics.
- Two (2) years clinical research experience, including recruitment, coordinating research activities, measuring blood pressure, phlebotomy skills, and performing ECG’s.
- Certified Clinical Research Coordinator.
- Clinical research experience in cardiovascular disease, hypertension, and renal disease.
Apply to Job