- St. Peter's Health Partners
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Feb. 15th 2018
- Albany, NY 12208
St. Mary's Hospital Incontinence & Wound Care is seeking a full time nurse practitioners to provide advanced incontinence & wound care in both an inpatient & outpatient setting. The NP’s will be providing treatment for chronic wounds, along with education, support, and resources to maximize self-care and healing for each patient. The location is a specialty clinic that evaluates and treats patients with bladder control problems and/or wounds in the office and a nursing home setting.
· This NP would have access to advanced techniques and therapies - including Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy through the Capital Region's only multi patient hyperbaric chamber.
· This schedule for this position will be Monday through Friday.
· No call responsibilities or weekend requirements.
· Experience in wound care is great but training is available as well.
REQUIREMENTS: Applicants should have the following:
· ANCC Board Certified. NYS licensure and DEA required. ACLS/BLS
· 2-4 years of experience are an advanced practitioner is required, preferably in wound care, an office or in a long term care setting
· Applicants should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented
· Must be patient centered, have a strong commitment to providing high quality health care and possess excellent communication, organizational, and, time management skills.
· The ideal candidate will be able to work independently
RECRUITMENT PACKAGE: St. Peter’s Health Partners offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
· Competitive salary, starting bonus may be available
· Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
· Paid malpractice
· CME time & expense allowance
· Paid time away from the practice
· 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program
Apply to Job