- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Feb. 28th 2018
- Carbondale, CO 81623
InnovAge Home Care is looking for Caregivers who are passionate about working with aging adults or those with a disability that need additional care so they can remain independent in their own homes. You'll work in our client's homes in the Carbondale/Rifle/Aspen/ Glenwood areas.
Work your own schedule (PRN) HS diploma /reliable transportation required.
Caregiver to care for our clients in a professional and compassionate manner. It’s an often demanding job as you will have to be available for most of the day and week. But, it can also be very satisfying and rewarding, since people who are ill, injured, disabled or elderly are thankful for high quality assistance.
The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help clients.
• Help clients take prescribed medication
• Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
• Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
• Help clients with physical therapy exercises
• Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able)
• Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop
• Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own
• Be a pleasant and supportive companion
• Report any unusual incidents
• Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
Apply to Job