Home Health Aides RN LPN
- health call
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Mar. 10th 2018
- Lake Orion, MI 48359
HOME HEALTH AIDES for closed head/spinal cord injured patients. Imlay City & Lake Orion. & RNs (Registered Nurses) & LPN’s (Licensed Practical Nurses) for pediatric vent & trache patients. Experience preferred Excellent pay and benefits.
Description: HealthCall of Detroit is seeking qualified RNs and LPNs for pediatric and adult cases in Lansing Michigan. All RNs and LPNs who have at least 1 year of experience are encouraged to apply. Previous ventilator, trach, and G-Tube care experience is a plus. HealthCall RNs and LPNs work in our clients’ homes providing direct patient care; they work with physicians to develop and manage nursing care plans and help individuals and their families to take steps to improve and maintain health. HealthCall RNs and LPNs are responsible for following physician established plans of treatment under the direction of HealthCall’s Director of Nursing.
- Location: Lansing
- Schedule: All shifts available
- Compensation/Benefits: Competitive compensation with Direct Deposit and many other benefits, including: 24 hour on-call service and positive work environment. Health and 401(k) benefits available for those who qualify.
- Current, unencumbered State of Michigan license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), as applicable
- Minimum of 1 year nursing experience
- Ventilator, trach, and G-Tube care experience within previous 6 months preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Current CPR Certification
- Copy of updated TB results/chest x-ray
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Reliable transportation
Apply to Job
- Home Health Aides RN LPN Lake Orion MI 48359