Registered Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse
- Midland Care
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Mar. 8th 2018
- Topeka, KS 66606
Registered Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse Positions
Topeka – Multiple Shifts
Hiring Bonuses & Incentive Pay Available for some positions!
We are working to change health care for the better, and looking for experienced, dynamic professionals who want a job that makes a difference. Midland Care is a growth-oriented, not-for-profit organization with nearly 40 years of experience in health care.
Get a job that reminds you why you became a nurse. Midland Care is looking for experienced nurses who want to help us to change health care for the better. We have current openings for Registered Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse who will visit patients in their homes or in a clinical setting and triage phone calls. We have part time and full time positions available.
We function as a team, where each professional contributes a voice to the care of our patients and the improvement of our organization. Team members are supported in their jobs via training and promotion to achieve a lifetime of professional growth and development.
Midland Care Benefits for full time employees:
- Health insurance for single/spouse/child(ren)/family-Company meets partial deductible.
- Dental Plan & Vision Plan.
- Flexible Savings Accounts (FSA)
- Prescription Drug Plan & Free Health/Rx Discount Card
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) &- Extended Medical Leave & Bereavement Leave (Up to 10 paid days)
- 403(b) ERISA Retirement Plan, match provided.
- Free group life and AD&D insurance of $20,000 & Optional voluntary life at group rates.
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ALL employees and dependents.
- Optional long term care insurance.
- Corporate Discounts including Findables, local and regional restaurants and attractions.
- Paid monthly volunteer time at non-profit organizations.
- Employee recognition by discipline, annual dinner and KUDOS Program.
- On-site education center to provide CPR Certification and classes that assist in development and obtaining some CEU credits.
- Comprehensive onboarding/orientation.
- Leadership Training Program.
- Family/Social activities (Fall festival, etc.)
Available to full-time and part-time employees Qualifications.
Current unrestricted State of Kansas license to practice as a registered nurse or . Licensed Practical Nurse. Must possess a valid Kansas Driver's License, in force automobile liability insurance and maintain a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) that meets organization's insurability standard as defined by Midland policy. Availability of reliable transportation is required for this position.
One year of professional medical-surgical nursing experience or hospice experience.
Midland Care offers a full continuum of health care services focused on helping people age in our community safely and with dignity. Please consider joining our team!
A tobacco and drug free environment. Equal opportunity employer.
Apply to Job
- Certified Nursing Assistant, Health Home Aide and Certified Management Accountant Topeka KS 66606
- Nurse Practitioner & Registered Nurse Case Manager Topeka KS 66601