Licensed Practical Nurse
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Mar. 13th 2018
- Osceola, MO 64776
Osceola Medical Center is located in Osceola, MO. Our services include family medicine, well baby examinations, immunizations and injections, gynecological examinations for women, annual physicals for adults, X-rays, laboratory services, minor office procedures, preventative medicine, and disease management.
Performs daily functions related to providing care to patients of the community; actively and consistently contributes to department operations and communication; behaves in a manner consistent with mission of CMH and performs other duties as requested.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Graduate of an accredited nursing school (RN or LPN)
· Must pass annual competencies
· Current Missouri Registered Nurse license
· Current Missouri LPN License (or RN license)
· Electromyography Tech Certification (through approved credentialing body)
· Two years clinical experience minimum
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Excellent presentation skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software
· HCP CPR within 3 months of hire
· HazMat Awareness (Extended) within 3 months, renewed annually
Full Time position working 80 hours a pay period.
This position requires working variable hours, holidays, and weekends.
Apply to Job
- Licensed Practical Nurse Osceola MO 64776