Director of Patient Care Services
- Osceola Community Hospital
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Mar. 13th 2018
- Sibley, IA 51249
Provides organizational accountability and leadership for the following clinical areas: Nursing, Emergency Department, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab, Surgical Services, Social Services, Pharmacy, Outpatient Specialty Clinic, Safety, Infection Control and Employee Health. Provides organizational leadership utilizing the framework of the operational plan, financial objectives, and performance improvement goals defined by the Osceola Community Hospital Board of Trustees.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, developing, training, and retaining employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate from a Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing is required.
- Two-four years of management experience or 3-5 years of progressively responsible acute-care experience preferred.
Certification, Licensure, and/or Registrations:
- Current licensure as Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Iowa and/or meeting the requirements of the multi-state licensure required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply to Job