- Valley Laser and Surgery Center, Inc.
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Mar. 27th 2018
- Stockton, CA
Summary: Functions as a member of the perioperative team to provide professional nursing. Performs nursing activities in the operating room where the circulating nurse is the patient's advocate. Provides continuous patient surveillance for early recognition and immediate response to medical or surgical complications that may arise in any perioperative patient. Answers patient needs by assisting the physician and person responsible for anesthesia care.
Education, Training, and Experience:
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
2. Current RN licensure in the State of California.
3. Basic life support (BLS).
4. Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS).
5. Immediate judgment and response; occasionally in response to disasters or emergencies, actual events or drills.
6. Language skills adequate for high-level written and interpersonal communication in American English.
1. Operating room experience preferred.
2. Post anesthesia care unit experience preferred.
3. Possession of Bacehlor's Degree in Nursing.
4. CNOR certification.
Apply to Job