Licensed Practical Nurse
- Advanced Correctional Health
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Apr. 2nd 2018
- Liberty, MO 64069
Full-time Licensed Practical Nurse
Advanced Correctional Healthcare, Inc. has been certified as a Great Place to Work® by Fortune Magazine!
Position: Licensed Practical Nurse
Facility: Clay County Detention Center
Location: Liberty, MO
Hours and shift: 36 hours per week (5pm-5:30am, including every other weekend)
Are you a professional Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) who desires to work autonomously in a unique and challenging environment? Do you have strong communication skills and the ability to assess for emergent versus non-urgent needs? If so, we invite you to apply as a member of our nursing team.
Advanced Correctional Healthcare, the industry leader in providing quality medical care, mental health care and business services to correctional facilities, has an excellent opportunity for a full-time (36 hours per week, 5pm-5:30am including every other weekend) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at the Clay County Detention Center located in Liberty, MO.
The qualified candidate will provide medical services to the detainee population in a correctional medical environment. You’ll work as part of a team, along with support staff and corrections staff, where communication and cooperation are key to success.
In return for your expertise, ACH may provide:
- Top Industry Pay!
- Company stability
- Assignments at facilities across 17 different states
- Great employee recognition program
- Unique industry where you can make a difference working with an under-served population
- Commitment to safety of employees
- Educational Reimbursement program
- 401(k) available with employer match
- Employee referral program
- Health Insurance (for full-time employees)
- Autonomous Work Environment
Currently licensed to practice nursing in the state of hire
Current CPR certification
This position requires a background check
Professional references must be provided
Apply to Job