Maternal/Newborn/Postpartum Registered Nurse
- Matrix Providers
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Apr. 4th 2018
- Honolulu, HI
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a civilian Maternal/Newborn/Postpartum Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team of professionals in breathtaking Honolulu, HI at Tripler Army Medical Center. This is an excellent opportunity providing excellent health care to our soldiers and their families in breathtaking Honolulu, HI at Tripler Army Medical Center.
• 80 hours/biweekly (8,10, and 12 hour schedules) (30-minute break with two 15-minute breaks daily)
• Financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental and vision plans, 401k
• Paid time-off and holidays
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Maternal/Newborn/Postpartum Registered Nurse (RN) must have the following qualifications:
• Must have Mother/Baby experience
• Minimum of one year of bedside experience within the last three years, caring for patients in an ambulatory and/or acute care setting as a Registered Nurse
• Current, unencumbered RN license from any state or territory of the United States
• Graduate of a nursing program accredited by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing or the National League for Nursing
• International nurse graduate must possess valid certification for Full Education Course-by-Course Report by the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Schools
• Maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) by the AHA
• Be able to interpret and intervene cardiac rhythms to include recognizing lethal rhythms and their implications (CCU, PCU, Medical Telemetry units to include those on remote telemetry, Emergency Room, PACU)
Apply to Job