Job Summary: Knows and applies current nursing theory, principles of treatment and nursing procedures in the care of the Medical-Surgical patients, maintains a safe clean patient care environment, when acting as Medical-Surgical Charge Nurse, supervises nursing staff in providing nursing care to Medical-Surgical patients, actively and consistently contributes to department operations and communications, behaves in a manner consistent with the mission and objectives of CMH, and performs other duties as requested.
Apply to Job
- Must Pass Annual Competencies
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Registered Nurse, licensure current, or Graduate Nurse
- NCI required within 6 months; remain current
- Hazmat within 1 year; remain current
- TNCC within 1 year of employment; remain current
- Completion of 8 hours of trauma education annually
- Healthcare Provider CPR upon hire; remain current
- ACLS/PALS required within 6 months; remain current
- Two years of experience in Medical-Surgical nursing preferred.
- Two years of experience in ICU and/or ER preferred.