Cost and Utilization Analyst #2018-009, Internship Positions
- OAKLAND COMMUNITY HEALTH NETWORK
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Apr. 6th 2018
- Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Cost and Utilization Analyst #2018-009
Oakland Community Health Network leads a provider service network that assists approximately 25,000 Oakland County citizens. People who receive public mental health services through the OCHN provider network include those who have an intellectual/developmental disability, adults with a mental illness, children with serious emotional disturbance, and persons with substance use disorders.
OCHN exists to ensure that all of these individuals are made aware of and have accessibility to services and supports that will improve their health and quality of life, as well as ensure their engagement in full community participation. Our Mission is to inspire hope, empower people, and strengthen communities OCHN has a friendly, educational, and warm atmosphere.
Interns will work a standard work week of 40 hours. Come learn with us for your summer internship.
We have several paid 2018 Summer Internships available.
- Intern of the Clinical Practices Team
- Intern of the Communications & Community Outreach Team
- Intern of the Information Technology Team
- Intern of the Human Resources Team
- Intern of the Quality & Provider Network Management Team
- Intern of the Rights & Advocacy Team
- Intern of the Access & Acute Care Team
The Oakland Community Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply to Job