Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Southwestern Mental Health Center
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Apr. 6th 2018
- Luverne, MN 56156
Day shift work schedule, flexibility of either a five-day 8 hour or 4-day 10 hour work schedules; No weekends work schedule; Join our team!
Southwestern Mental Health Center is currently seeking applications for a full-time Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse to work in our
Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) team. Position is located in our Worthington, MN office.
This position functions as a member of the ACT team, providing comprehensive community-based treatment to persons with mental illness in the five county areas in Southwestern Minnesota.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Minnesota.
- Minnesota Mental Health Practitioner status preferred.
- Mental Health Practitioner status obtained through education and/or experience
- Good verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Certified in First Aid/CPR or ability to be certified.
- Ability to pass Background Study.
- Valid Driver’s License and Proof of Insurance
Southwestern Mental Health offers a competitive salary and robust benefit package which includes full-time employees accruing up to 256 hours from anniversary date.
Southwestern Mental Health offers: Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance; Retirement plan; employer paid - Group Term Life, Short and Long Term Disability insurances.
Equal Employer Opportunity / Affirmative Action
Apply to Job