- CHERENSON GROUP / HAMILTON HEALTH
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Apr. 8th 2018
- Dalton, GA 30720
PRN Registered Nurse Opportunities - Earn up to $38+ hour!
- Work 2 to 10 shifts per month
- Commitment-based compensation
- Schedule flexibility
- Broad nursing skills in a variety of settings and a minimum of 1 year clinical experience in the past 3 years required.
- The state of Georgia is now able to accept multi-state Registered Nurse licensure from any state that participates in the Enhanced Nursing Licensure Agreement.
Spring break? Summer vacation? Three day weekend? Earn waht you need with our PRN Opportunities!
Hamilton Health Care System (HHCS) understands what you’re looking for in a health care career. We also understand needing that extra cash for a much-needed vacation! HHCS is a not-for-profit, fully-integrated, comprehensive system of care serving the northwest Georgia region. The Dalton-based flagship of the system, Hamilton Medical Center, is a 282-bed regional acute-care hospital which offers major medical, surgical, women’s, psychiatric and diagnostic services, including award winning, accredited stroke and chest pain centers. Known for its advanced care and personalized service, Hamilton Health Care System offers innovative treatment options in state-of-the-art facilities while maintaining a compassionate, friendly, and tranquil healing environment.
HHCS was recently awarded the Workplace Excellence Award by the Bivarus Company. This prestigious, national award is given to only a select few companies, each year, that achieve high standards in workplace communication, employee satisfaction and leadership excellence. If patient and family-centered care and customer satisfaction is what drives you, we encourage you to be part of our achievements!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled Drug-Free Workplace
Apply to Job
- Executive Assistant Dalton GA 30720