ADVANCED OPPORTUNITES AS A U.S. ARMY OR ARMY RESERVE NURSE
- US ARMY 6 MRB
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Apr. 15th 2018
- Phoenix, AZ
As a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist and officer on the U.S. Army health care team, you’ll provide specialized care to Soldiers and their families when they need it most. You’ll expand your skills in general anesthesia, respiratory care, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, fluid therapy and more. If you choose the Army Reserve, you can work in your community and serve
when needed. For either path you may choose, you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, surrounded by dedicated professionals who share your values and a passion for excellence.
If you choose to sign on as an active duty Army nurse anesthetist, you may qualify for an accessions bonus of $30,000 (up to $10,000 if combined with the loan repayment program). The Active Duty Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (ADHPLRP) offers up to $120,000 over three years; may be applied toward qualified nursing school loans.
As an Army Reserve Soldier, you may qualify for up to $50,000 for nursing school loans through the Health Professionals Loan Repayment Program (HPLRP).
- Travel opportunities, including humanitarian missions
- No-cost or low-cost medical and dental care for you and your family
- Non-contributory retirement benefits with 20 years of qualifying service (starts at age 60 for
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges
- Flexible, portable retirement savings and investment plan similar to a 401(k)
- Privileges that come with being an officer in the U.S. Army and Army Reserve
- Training to become a leader in your specialized field
- Master’s degree in nursing anesthesia, from an accredited program
- Certified registered nurse anesthetist
- Must be between 21 and 42 years of age (age waiver may be requested)
- U.S. citizenship (active duty) or permanent resident (for Army Reserve)
Numerous positions are available worldwide. To find out more, visit us at
Apply to Job