Nurse - Therapist - Clerk - Human Resources - Radiology -
- Nathan Littauer Hospital
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Apr. 13th 2018
- Gloversville, NY 12078
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD EGGS
Littauer employees are proud to be the driving force behind our ability to fulfill our mission to provide safe, high-quality and wellness services and improving the health of our communities in a caring, contemporary environment. To be successful at Littauer, employees consistently apply exceptional skills while behaving in a manner that supports our standards of Integrity, Compassion, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence. Upon joining the LITTAUER team, employees are committing to uphold the ICARE Standards.
- ASSISTANT NURSE MANAGER: Full-time nights.
- RN’s: SCU, ECC, MED/SURG and FLOAT POOL. Full and Part-time various shifts.
- WARD CLERKS and NURSE ASSISTANTS: Full and Part-time various shifts.
- CLINICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGISTS: Full-time all shifts.
- RESPIRATORY THERAPISTS: Full-time night shifts.
- RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST: Part-time night shift.
- HR EMPLOYMENT COORDINATOR: Full-time days.
- PAYROLL COORDINATOR: Full-time days.
- CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANTS (CNA’S): Full and Part-time various shifts.
- RN’s: Part-time day shifts.
- LPN’s: Part-time evening shift.
- RN SUPERVISOR: Part-time evening shift.
- RECREATION THERAPY AIDE: Part-time evening shift.
Primary Care Centers:
- SURGEONS, STAFF PHYSICIANS, NURSE PRACTITIONERS AND PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS:
Full-time days, various shifts and site locations.
NLH is a patient-centered, regionally relevant, independently owned and operated healthcare organization in Gloversville, NY. In addition to our acute care hospital, NLH also staffs an on-site Extended Care Facility, along with 11 primary and specialty care sites throughout the county. And, unlike many community hospitals today, NLH is on sound financial footing where great opportunities exist for the right people! Come see how exciting it would be to work in a progressive environment surrounded by serene settings.
Visit our website at www.nlh.org and click on the
Careers tab to explore your next great opportunity!!
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
99 EAST STATE STREET
GLOVERSVILLE, NY 12078
FAX: (518) 773-5757
Apply to Job