- BRIEN CENTER MENTAL
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Apr. 15th 2018
- Pittsfield, MA 01202
The Brien Center is seeking a Program Supervisor to assist in all aspects of the Child Crisis Stabilization Unit. The Program Supervisor will provide direct supervision of programming and staff at the CSU, under the direction of the Program Director. The role entails on-site involvement with social-environmental programming as well as the provision of direct clinical services to assigned CSU clients.
- MSW or Master's Degree in Psychology or counseling
- License-eligible in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts; Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) or Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) preferred
- Experience working with children and their families in a clinical setting; Experience in providing individual/group and family counseling
- Experience in residential treatment of children and adolescents
- A pre-employment CORI and RMV background check is required
Benefits Include: Competitive salary and outstanding leave time accrual. Please visit the Careers page of our website g for additional details about benefit offerings. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action.
Apply to Job