- The Steadman Clinic
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Apr. 16th 2018
- Vail, CO 81657
SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED!
Only one Vail. Only One Steadman Clinic.
The goal of The Steadman Clinic is to deliver the highest standard of orthopaedic care and personal attention to each and every patient seeking our help. Whether an injured professional athlete or an individual who wants to be able to walk again without pain, our physicians will do their best to help our patients achieve their goals. Our success in helping our patients reach their goals is what attracts people from all walks of life, from all over the world, to the Steadman Clinic.
The PBX Operator responds to incoming calls in a timely manner and directs callers to appropriate destination providing a smooth, clear and professionally courteous communication process.
- Answers multiple incoming telephone lines
- Obtains necessary information and transfers calls to correct extensions
- Able to learn staff names and specialties
- Provide excellent customer service to all incoming callers
Attributes and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years experience in customer service required
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Microsoft Office knowledge required
- Must be pleasant and courteous at all times
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
Apply to Job