ENHANCE YOUR SKILLS AS A U.S. ARMY CRITICAL CARE NURSE
- U.S. Army Healthcare 6th MRB
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- May. 2nd 2018
- Los Angeles, CA
As a critical care nurse and officer on the U.S. Army or Army Reserve health care team, you manage the care of our Soldiers and their families, making immediate decisions and applying your critical technical and thinking skills when they need it most. You’ll work in state-of-the-art medical facilities with some of the most innovative equipment and technology available in the industry. If you choose the Army Reserve, you can enhance your nursing career while working in your community and serving when needed. Whether you choose to serve active duty or part-time, you will work alongside collaborative professionals who share your dedication to patient care.
As an Army Reserve Critical Care Nurse, you may qualify for up to $75,000 special pay ($25,000 per year for a maximum of 3 years) and up to $50,000 to repay qualifying education loans ($20,000 for the first 2 years and $10,000 for the third year).
- Travel opportunities, including humanitarian missions
- No-cost or low-cost medical and dental care for you and your family
- Non-contributory retirement benefits with 20 years of qualifying service (starting at age 60 for Army
- 30 days of paid vacation earned annually (for Active duty)
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges
- Flexible, portable retirement savings and investment plan similar to a 401(k)
- Privileges that come with being an officer in the U.S. Army or Army Reserve
- Training to become a leader in your specialized field
- Baccalaureate of Science in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited nursing school.
- Between 21 and 42 years of age
- Current, valid and unrestricted nursing license
- U.S. citizenship (Active duty) or a permanent resident (Army Reserve)
Numerous positions are available worldwide. To find out more, visit us at healthcare.goarmy.com/nurse.
Apply to Job
- Progressive Care Nurse - (PCU RN) Los Angeles CA