Nurse Practitioner - Physician Assistant
- Shell Oil - Puget Sound Refinery
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Apr. 27th 2018
- Anacortes, WA 98221
Shell is looking for a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to ensure smooth, efficient and effective operation of the clinic including resource adequacy and continuity. The successful candidate will ensure delivery of high quality clinical care and consultation to employees.
- Manage the Medical Department at Puget Sound Refinery.
- Perform medical evaluations for pre-placement, return to work, fitness to work, walk-in injuries and illnesses, medical emergencies, and voluntary health evaluations.
- Perform medical surveillance for occupational exposures, e.g. hearing conservation.
- Assist with evaluation, follow-up, and reporting of potential OSHA recordable cases.
- Participate in absenteeism management, administer the FMLA process, and work with Houston Disability managers on longer-term absentee cases.
- Promote Wellness and HP&C (Human Performance and Care) programs.
- Implement Shell’s Substance Abuse Program.
- Oversee medical recordkeeping including Shell's OneHealthIT database and hard copy records.
- Effectively interact with other disciplines, including management, industrial hygiene, safety, and human resources.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer
- Minimum of three (3+) years in clinical practice
- Current registered nurse practitioner or physician assistant licensed to practice in state of Washington.
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office or equivalent
Apply to Job
- Nurse Practitioner - Physician Assistant Anacortes WA 98221