Osceola Free Standing ED Fall Hiring Event Oct. 31st @ Dr. P. Phillips Hospital,req4813
Join us at our hiring event!
Wednesday, October 31st
From: 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital Main Entrance
9400 Turkey Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32819
Parking Garage is located to the left of the main entrance.
We will be hosting interview for the following positions:
- Registered Nurse, Emergency Department experience only
- CT Tech, Radiology
- Sonographer, Radiology
- Medical Technologist, Clinical Lab
- Respiratory Therapist, Respiratory Care
- Environmental Services
How to Prepare
You must complete our online application prior to the hiring event. The recruiter will contact you to schedule an interview. The entire interview process will last about 30 minutes. Please bring 3 copies of your resume.
What to Wear
Dress code is Business Casual (slacks, button down, optional tie).
How to get to the Event
Upon arrival, speak with the receptionist who will direct you further.
Interviews by appointment only! A recruiter will be on contact with after you apply online to schedule the interview.
CAN’T MAKE IT TO THE EVENT? Email the Recruiter - Charity Thalacker at Charity.Thalacker@Orlandohealth.com and let her know that you’re interested in a position at the Osceola Free Standing ED.
About the Company
Orlando Health is a $3.8 billion not-for-profit healthcare organization and a community-based network of hospitals, physician practices and outpatient care centers across Central Florida. The organization is home to the area’s only Level One Trauma Centers for adults and pediatrics, and is a statutory teaching hospital system that offers both specialty and community hospitals, including Lakeland Regional Health Systems, which joined Orlando Health October 1, 2017. More than 3,000 physicians have privileges across the system, which is also one of the area’s largest employers with more than 23,000 employees who serve nearly 155,000 inpatients, more than 3 million outpatients, and more than 10,000 international patients each year. Additionally, Orlando Health provides more than $345 million in support of community health needs. More information can be found at www.orlandohealth.com.
Quick facts about the Osceola Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion:
- Will be Opening in the Winter of 2018.
- Location: 13-acre campus at Orange Avenue and Osceola Parkway, Kissimmee.
- Phase 1: Three-story, 60,000-square-foot emergency department with up to 24 treatment rooms and two floors of medical office space
- Phase 2: 60,000 square feet of additional medical offices, a surgery center and other health and wellness concepts
- Planned services for the medical pavilion include:
- Primary Care including family medicine, pediatrics and OB-GYN
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric General Surgery
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Outpatient laboratory services