- BRIEN CENTER
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Sep. 23rd 2018
- Pittsfield, MA 01202
The Brien Center Clinician - Community Services The Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts is a flexible, exciting clinical position that involves a mixture of clinical work with individuals in the Adult Community Clinical Services program. Working as a part of a multidisciplinary team, the LPHA is the clinical lead for a caseload of 28 individuals. Not for those who wish to be stuck in an office all day, the position offers a chance to get creative, work within the community and meet the persons where they are at. This position also offers a chance to conduct team meetings and trainings while weekly supervision by licensed professionals (LMHC, LICSW, PsyD) is provided.
- LCSW or LMHC Eligibility required
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Independent Social Work (LICSW), Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Occupational Therapist (OT) or Registered Nurse (RN) in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts strongly preferred
- Knowledge of the Recovery Model; Knowledge of community resources
- Proficient computer skills in using web based e-mail and ability to data enter information into spreadsheets and word processing document
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
Benefits include Health, Dental and Vision ; PLUS our exceptionally competitive leave pool accrual, beginning to earn over 7 weeks of paid time off!
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Affirmative Action
Apply to Job