- Hamilton Long Term Care
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Sep. 29th 2018
- Dalton, GA 30720
Maintenance Assistant Regency Park Health and Rehabilitation Dalton, GA
Regency Park Health and Rehabilitation
Examples of Duties Performed:
- Responsible for assisting with the repair and maintenance of the physical structure of a long-term care nursing center in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with applicable federal, state and local regulations and center guidelines.
- Performs regularly scheduled and as needed maintenance on air conditioners, heaters, laundry equipment, generators, and oxygen concentrators.
- Completes general maintenance such as plumbing repair, unplugging toilets, replacing broken pipes and water lines, and the repair of washers and dryers.
- Performs general carpentry, paints interior and exterior walls, moves furniture, replaces electrical outlets and light bulbs, and maintains center’s grounds.
- To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
- Be a high school graduate or its equivalent preferred and a working knowledge of power tools and general maintenance equipment.
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the organization.
- Possess ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with patients, family members, department heads, and fellow staff.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Drug-Free Workplace
Apply to Job