Director of Nursing
- Hillcrest Commons Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Oct. 3rd 2018
- Pittsfield, MA 01201
Hillcrest Commons Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a 5 Star 265 bed Skilled Nursing Facility located in West Pittsfield, MA and approximately 15 minutes away from the New York State Line. We serve all of Berkshire County and the New York State Communities. Here at Hillcrest we’re proud to provide 5 specialty units which include Long Term Care, Short Term Rehabilitation, Behavioral Health, Dementia & Pulmonary Units.
Currently we’re looking for someone to be our next Director of Nursing (DON/DNS). It is important to us that the person in this role fits within our core values; Integrity, Compassion, Excellence, Teamwork and Stewardship.
- Current RN degree in the state of MA.
- Current CPR certification
- Five years of Long Term care experience preferred Supervisory experience.
- 2 to 3 years of nursing management experience preferred.
Here is what makes us stand out:
- Great benefits including excellent health care coverage
- 403B Retirement Plan with a company match
- Weekly payroll
- Caring clinical leadership
- The ability to use all of your clinical skills in different settings
- Opportunities for advancement to grow within the organization
- Paid meal breaks
- Friendly coworkers and the comfortable feeling of working with a team
- Great Work environment that gives me a sense of purpose to care for our residents
Berkshire Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information or to apply please email Brenda Stokes at email@example.com
Apply to Job
- Budget and Revenue Coordinator - Intensive Care Coordinator Pittsfield MA 01201
- Program Director Residential Addiction Treatment Programs and Addiction Outreach Services Pittsfield MA 01201
- Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Medical Doctor Pittsfield MA 01201
- Medical Office Manager Pittsfield MA 01202