- LA VILLA GRANDE CARE CTR
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Oct. 7th 2018
- Grand Junction, CO 81505
Must be at least 18 years old. Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays. Previous experience preferred.
- Prepares and/or pre-portions food (such as beverages, salads, desserts, and other items assigned by the supervisor) for regular and therapeutic diets according to the planned menu and production sheets and as directed.
- Handles food using proper food handling and food safety techniques according to established policies and procedures.
- Insures that food is served in an attractive, appetizing manner. Uses proper tasting technique to insure quality taste and palatability prior to service.
- Maintains the proper temperature of food during preparation and service. Records food temperatures according to established policy.
- Assists with the setup of the tray line. Assembles trays according to the planned menu and tray tickets, stated portion, resident food preferences, and diet order and within the established time schedules. Assists in checking trays during service for accuracy.
Bonus of $1250.00 for part time.
Apply to Job