Front Desk Patient Representative
- The Steadman Clinic
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Dec. 18th 2018
- Vail, CO 81657
Only one Vail. Only One Steadman Clinic. The goal of The Steadman Clinic is to deliver the highest standard of orthopaedic care and personal attention to each and every patient seeking our help. Whether an injured professional athlete or an individual who wants to be able to walk again without pain, our physicians will do their best to help our patients achieve their goals.
Our success in helping our patients reach their goals is what attracts people from all walks of life, from all over the world, to the Steadman Clinic.
The Front Desk Patient Representative will be responsible for ensuring all patients and visitors who check-in for an appointment or approach the front desk are given world class customer service by: greeting patients with kindness, accurately processing all forms and completing EHR updates, maintaining a clean and welcoming waiting room.
- Greet and check patients in Performs front desk receptionist duties for the clinic: answers phone calls, directs visitors, keeps front office tidy
- Ensures registration paperwork is complete, insurance cards are current and scanned into all EHR programs
- Collects co-pays and balances; processes payments
- Check patients out and schedule follow up appointments, if needed
Attributes and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED and 1-3 years experience in customer service required
- Personal characteristics to include flexibility, enthusiasm, effective interpersonal and communication skills. K
- nowledge of medical insurance preferred Microsoft Office knowledge required
- Must be pleasant and courteous at all times.
We are offering a sign on bonus!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
Apply to Job