RN, PCA and MA
- Tower Health
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Jan. 6th 2019
- Pottstown, PA 19464
RN, PCA and MA
Tower Health Advancing Health. Transforming Lives “From the first day I started working as a Registered Nurse in the operating room at Jennersville Hospital, I was made to feel like a part of the team because of my colleague’s constant support.
We are extremely committed to ensuring that each patient receives the best outcome possible, and there is nothing more rewarding than seeing a patient’s health improve!” – Noreen, RN RN, PCA and MA
Meet & Greets Tuesdays, January 15th, 22nd & 29th 8 am - 10 am and 4 pm - 5:30 pm
Meet and Greets will be held at all Tower Health hospitals:
- Reading Hospital 300 S. 6th Avenue, M Building, West Reading, PA
- Brandywine Hospital 201 Reeceville Road, Coatesville, PA
- Chestnut Hill Hospital 8835 Germantown Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
- Jennersville Hospital 1015 West Baltimore Pike, West Grove, PA
- Phoenixville Hospital 140 Nutt Road, Phoenixville, PA
- Pottstown Hospital 13 Armand Hammer Boulevard, Suite 320 Pottstown, PA 19464 (The Chesmont Building)
Pre-registration is not required.
• At your facility of choice, ask for the HR Department at the front entrance. Can’t make the Meet & Greet? Attend our Virtual Career Fair on Wednesdays, January 16th, 23rd or 30th.
Tower Health Advancing Health. Transforming Lives Magnet Recognized American Nurses Credentialing Center
Tower Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Apply to Job