- rose hill
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Jan. 9th 2019
- Holly, MI 48442
Rose Hill Center in Holly Township, a non-profit residential rehabilitation program for adults with a mental illness, is looking for an individual to provide contractual part-time nutritional services. This position reports to the Vice President of Programs.
- Providing nutritional services to the residents and staff on the campus of Rose Hill Center.
- Assisting the Food Service Manager and House Coordinators in writing menus that are appealing, safe and appetizing.
- Providing nutritional assessments and assistance with treatment plan as needed.
- Meeting educational needs related to diet / nutrition (individual and group).
- Monitoring and evaluation of food services.
- Candidates must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, sensitivity for confidential information, and effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and proficiency in MSWord and Excel are required.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are a must.
- Bachelor’s degree and current Registered Dietitian licensure required.
- Five years’ experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans
Apply to Job