- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Jan. 12th 2019
- Sterling Heights, MI 48310
Sterling Heights Urgent Care
- Part time evenings & weekends.
- Knowledge of vitals, venipuncture, X-Ray, injections, EKG, PFT.
- Must know front desk check in/check out procedures.
Fax resume to: 586-979-4888, or email:
Urgent Care Medicine is the provision of immediate medical service offering outpatient care for the treatment of acute and chronic illness and injury. It requires a broad and comprehensive fund of knowledge to provide such care. Excellence in care for patients with complex and or unusual conditions is founded on the close communication and collaboration between the urgent care medicine physician, the specialists and the primary physicians.
Urgent care does not replace your primary care physician. An urgent care center is a convenient option when someone's regular physician is on vacation or unable to offer a timely appointment. Or, when illness strikes outside of regular office hours, urgent care offers an alternative to waiting for hours in a hospital Emergency Room.
Apply to Job
- Caregivers (Sterling Heights - MI) Sterling Heights MI 48310