Registered Nurse - Emergency Room
- Avera Queen of Peace
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Jan. 11th 2019
- Mitchell, SD 57301
Make a difference in the lives of others. Avera Queen of Peace Hospital in Mitchell, SD has a full time position available for a Registered Nurse with previous Emergency Room or ICU experience. This position is 72 hours per pay period with every third weekend rotation. Avera Queen of Peace has 24 hour physician coverage in the ER. Salary commensurate with education and experience.
- This position requires a high degree of nursing skills with confident knowledge of nursing theories, principles and practices.
- Must be confident working in unstructured situations and self-directed, innovative and resourceful.
- High degree of organization skills required.- excellent communications; use and understanding of medical terminology and exhibits a memory for detail.
Education and/or Experience:
- Licensed Registered Nurse in South Dakota, Basic Life Support, TNCC and ACLS certification is mandatory within six months of employment.
- Demonstrates proficiency with cardiac monitor strip interpretation.
- Prefer 3 years supervisory experience.
- Potential to evolve into a House Supervisor role.
- Supportive and experienced staff working as a team to provide outstanding patient care
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, paid time off and generous retirement
- Enjoy small-town living with big city amenities, excellent schools, and outdoor recreation.
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Apply to Job