- Seabrook of Hilton Head
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Feb. 2nd 2019
- Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
Are you looking for a rewarding Career? Join the team at The Seabrook of Hilton Head!
We are now hiring for the following position: Activity Coordinator
Provide a regular and meaningful program of varied activities designed to meet resident needs and interests and to promote the physical, social and mental well being of the residents in a skilled nursing unit.
Must meet at least one of the following four qualifications:
1. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with a major area of concentration in recreation, creative arts therapy, therapeutic recreation, art, art education, psychology, sociology, or occupational therapy;
2. A high school diploma and three years of experience in resident activities in a health care facility;
3. Served as the facility director of resident activities;
4. Holds current certification from the National Certification Council for Activity Professionals, or the National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification.
Excellent benefit package and competitive salary.
Interested candidates can email resume to: email@example.com or in person: 300 Woodhaven Dr., HHI: 843-842-3747
The Seabrook was the first continuing care retirement community on Hilton Head Island and we are the only non-profit CCRC.
We are committed to enhancement of the quality of life and health of our residents and offer programs that benefit the seniors of Hilton Head Island.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Apply to Job