Licensed Practical Nurse
- NYS Office Developmental Disabilities
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Nov. 9th 2019
- Schenectady, NY 12304
NEW YORK STATE OF OPPORTUNITY Office for People with Developmental Disabilities
Now Hiring LPN's
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSES
Competitive salary - Excellent benefits!
Additional pay for select counties
$38,875 to $47,709 (F/T)
At the Office for People With Developmental Disabilities, LPNs work as part of a professional clinical team to advance the independence, productivity and wellness of people with different abilities.
• Positions available on all shifts, with additional pay for evening/night shifts.
• Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Retirement Plan, Vacation, Personal, Sick Leave
and 12 paid Holidays.
• Openings in Albany, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Warren and Washington counties.
Opportunities exist for loan forgiveness, education grants,
career advancement and salary differentials.
Capital District Human Resources Office
What We Believe In
Our Vision: People with developmental disabilities enjoy meaningful relationships with friends, family, and others in their lives; experience personal health and growth; and live in the home of their choice and fully participate in their communities
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply to Job
- Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Schenectady NY 12306