- ALTON MENTAL HEALTH CENTER
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Feb. 7th 2020
- Alton, IL 62002
Illinois Department of Human Services is seeking
for Alton Mental Health Center in Alton, Illinois
Visit us at www.dhs.state.il.us & click on "Work4IDHS"
OPEN INTERVIEWS for Registered Nurses will be conducted on
Thursday, February 13, 2020 between 10 am - 2pm
at Alton Mental Health Center, Auditorium
"To be Healthy as a Whole, Mental Wellness & Recovery Play a key ROLE!"
Come join our team.....We Value You!!!
Anticipated Starting Salary: $69,828/yr to $77,820/yr.
Current Bargaining Unit Employees:
CBA Language Applies
Full Bargaining Unit Range:
$57,372/yr to $77,820/yr
- 12 - hour shifts (Spring 2020)
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Anniversary Pay Step Increases
- Cost of Living Increases
- State Pension
- Deferred Compensation
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 3 Personal Days
- 12 Paid Sick Days
- 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 13 Holidays in 2020
- 10 Weeks Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Upwardly Mobile Positions
- Family/Community Work Environment
- Ongoing Professional Training & Dev.
- Less than 30 miles from St. Louis, MO
- Active Illinois RN License
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
Agency Contact: Elton Arrindell
PH: 618-474-3253 or 618-474-3252
Alton Mental Health Center
4500 College Ave, Alton, IL 62002
Bring a copy of your Resume, RN College Transcript & Photo ID
Apply to Job