- Westborough Behavioral Healthcare Hospital
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- May. 7th 2020
- Westborough, MA
Westborough Behavioral Healthcare Hospital (WBHH) provides psychiatric stabilization and dual diagnosis treatments for Children, Adolescents and Adult populations in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Our goal is to ensure patients and their loved ones feel comfortable and are well informed regarding treatment options.
WBHH is conveniently located in Westborough near the intersection of Route 495 and Route 9. We operate 24/7 with multiple shifts available. Eligible employees receive a generous benefits package including holiday premium pay, shift differential, health, dental & vision coverage, 401(K) plan, healthcare & dependent Flexible Spending plans, generous paid time off, company paid life, short term and long term disability coverage and an employee referral bonus plan.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Taking responsibility for the quality of nursing care provided to patients, including maintaining optimal patient health, counseling, collaborative planning and restoration of optimal function.
- Acting as a patient advocate and assisting patients in developing skills to advocate for themselves.
- Documenting all appropriate patient information in a timely manner.
- Performing comprehensive nursing assessments of all patients.
- Assessing vital signs and administering medications as ordered.
- Evaluating and documenting patient response to medication regimen and identifying need to administer PRN medication.
- Participating in meetings and group therapy sessions when assigned.
- Assessing the unit milieu to maintain a safe, therapeutic environment for patients, family members and staff.
- ASN required; BSN preferred
- Massachusetts RN license
- At least one year psychiatric/behavioral health experience
Apply to Job