Certified Nursing Assistant
- The Enclave
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Jun. 29th 2020
- Raleigh, NC 27612
The Enclave is currently seeking experienced CNA's / Med techs in the Clayton area for a Residential Care Home. Must have clean background and health clearances.
$500 Sign on Bonus.
Helps patients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort, transportation, and vital sign monitoring.
Certified Nursing Assistant / Med Tech Job Duties:
- Administer Medication
- Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, back-rubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and jcaho standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
Certified Nursing Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Multi-tasking, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Informing Others, Judgment, Pain Management, Acute/Critical Care
Salary: $12.00 hourly
Apply to Job