Assistant Nurse Manager
- Nathan Littauer Hospital
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Jul. 14th 2020
- Albany, NY 12205
ASSISTANT NURSE MANAGER – MEDICAL/SURGICAL UNIT
Growth. Experience working for a hospital system that is growing year-over-year while also investing in the professional growth of our dedicated workforce. Nathan Littauer is a fiercely independent, not-for-profit, small, community hospital delivering exceptional medical care in a rural setting. Work side by side with leading healthcare providers in a collaborative and creative setting.
The Assistant Nurse Manager is a Registered Nurse who works under the direction of the manager of a defined nursing department unit. This position is responsible to develop and coordinate educational programs for assigned staff, assists with the evaluation and discipline of employees, and participates in quality improvement activities. The Assistant Nurse Manager can assume administrative responsibilities in the absence of the department Nurse Manager.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program with Associate’s degree, Bachelor of Science/Nursing Degree preferred.
- Current NYS license for Registered Professional Nurse
- Medication competency certification and American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) preferred.
- Five (5) years of prior nursing experience, two (2) years of which are consistent with the type of patient population to be managed.
- Two (2) years management experience preferred.
Email your resume to email@example.com or text nlhjobs to 97211
Nathan Littauer Hospital & Nursing Home
Department of Human Resources
99 East State Street
Gloversville, NY 12078
Apply to Job