Clinical Nurse Manger Operating Room
- Capital Region Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Jul. 17th 2020
- Albany, NY 12206
Center for Advance Ambulatory Surgery, Malta, NY
Center for Advanced Orthopeadic Surgery is looking for a full time, Monday thru Friday, Clinical Nurse Manager of the Operating Rooms for its new 6 OR Ambulatory Surgery Center in Malta, NY. This position will be responsible for overseeing and providing direction and leadership to all of the operating room nurses, surgical techs, materials manager and sterile processors. The individual should have a working knowledge of JCAHO/AAAHC standards and have an intimate knowledge of NYS Department of Health licensure rules and regulations for Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or comparable combination of education and/or experience.
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of New York
- Current ACLS, BLS, and PALS certifications
- Minimum five- year experience as a Clinical Manager or Charge Nurse of the Operating Room.
- Must have a heavy concentration of orthopaedic experience as either a scrub or circulator in the operating room including total joints and spine surgery.
- Familiarity with orthopedic instrumentation, implants and supplies.
- Working knowledge of sterile processing
- Must be able to develop and implement quality improvement programs for the operating room,
- Ensure clinical services meet all regulatory, compliance, and licensing requirements
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive Range of Benefits including Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, Semi-Annual Facility incentive program bonus, Pension Plan, PTO etc.
Send resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org,or Capital Region Orthopaedics Human Resources 1367 Washington Ave. Suite 200, Albany, NY 12206 Phone:(518)489-2666,Fax:(518)489-5933
Apply to Job