- Summit County
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Jul. 21st 2020
- Coalville, UT 84017
Summit County is seeking individuals to fill the current need of Contract Tracer. This is a temporary, non-benefited position, working less than 30 hrs. per week. Individuals will be working under the supervision of the Nursing Director or a Public Health Nurse II or III, or other Summit County Health Department staff as determined by the Local Health Officer. This position requires individuals who are able to demonstrate experience effectively handling confidential and sensitive information. Applicants must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing (English). Spanish speaking optional. Must be able to operate a computer, telephone, or other necessary standard office equipment. Must be able to work from home, be available on a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays. This position works as needed due to demand of COVID-19 positive cases.
• Graduation from high school or equivalent
• One (1) year experience working with the general public or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• If applicant is a licensed professional, Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, etc., Utah professional license must be current.
• If applicant is a licensed professional must show proof of current professional liability insurance policy.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
We are a drug free workplace conducting pre-employment drug testing. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage women, minorities, and the disabled to apply.
Apply to Job