Registered Nurse Maternity
- Nathan Littauer Hospital
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Jul. 31st 2020
- Gloversville, NY 12078
Registered Nurse – Maternity
Do you remember your “Why”?
Why did you go into healthcare? Work for a hospital system that honors your “Why”. Nathan Littauer Hospital & Nursing Home delivers patient-centered care in an independent, not-for-profit, financially stable environment. Nathan Littauer Hospital maintains the highest safety standards for our patients, while also investing in our team. Honor your “Why” with a career at Nathan Littauer.
Registered Nurse - Maternity
Is a professional care provider who specifically manages the nursing care of patients taking into account the individual patient’s special physical or age-related needs.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program required. Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing preferred.
- Possess current NYS RN license.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or obtained within six (6) months of hire. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification preferred.
- Must possess six (6) months to one (1) year of post-graduation nursing and Labor & Delivery experience preferred.
- Completion of any specialty education programs that would enrich knowledge base of specialty. Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification, NCC Certification in Electronic Fetal Monitoring (EFM), CLC certification, completion of Childbirth Educator Program.
For immediate consideration qualified applicants are encouraged to forward a resume to email@example.com or text NLHJOBS to 97211.
Nathan Littauer Hospital & Nursing Home
Department of Human Resources
99 East State Street
Gloversville, N.Y. 12078
Apply to Job