- Action Health Staffing
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Aug. 21st 2020
- Raleigh, NC 27601
Action Health Staffing is seeking Nursing Assistant Is and Nursing Assistant IIs for IMMEDIATE OPENINGS in the Johnston County area
Job Duties: The home care aid is responsible for providing services to home care patients in the patient’s place of residence.
• Provide direct patient care as assigned. The following may be assigned based on the needs of each client.
• Provide personal hygiene care. Duties may include bath, shave, hair care, mouth care, and other care of daily living.
• Assist with ambulating and transfers
• Provide basic nursing care and prescribed exercises as instructed by the supervising registered nurse, physical therapist, occupational therapist or speech therapist.
• Prepare meals with consideration of client’s preferences and special diets when so directed. This may include spouse as long as same meal is provided.
• Provide companionship and activities that will vary according to individual needs and interest.
• Light housekeeping duties as assigned.
• Participate as a team member to ensure high quality of health care.
• Maintain complete and accurate records required by agency.
• Record and report changes in client’s physical or psychosocial condition.
• Complete client records, weekly flow sheets in a thorough and timely manner as instructed.
• Demonstrate dependability by punctually reporting as assigned.
• Adapt well to client and family value systems.
• Assist in providing independence within the scope of client’s abilities.
• Perform other duties according to the care plan.
• Call Action Health Staffing with any questions, concerns, changes and/or comments. Always uphold patient confidentiality/privacy and respect the patients’ Bill of Rights
• Notify Action Health Staffing immediately if you suspect any abuse, neglect, unsafe living environments, or violation of patient’s privacy/confidentiality.
• Always follow the Plan of Care – Never administer medications.
Apply to Job