Director of Home Health Services/Assisted Living Coordinator
- MIDWEST COVENANT HOME
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Aug. 21st 2020
- Stromsburg, NE 68666
Director of HOME HEALTH SERVICES/Assisted Living Coordinator in Stromsburg, NE
Home Health of Midwest Covenant Home is seeking applications for a Full-Time Director of Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) and Assisted Living Coordinator for the Midwest Covenant Home The Plaza. This full-time position will be multi-faceted.
The Clinical Director is responsible for the overall direction of home health clinical services. The Clinical Director establishes implements and evaluates goals and objectives for home health services that meet and promote the standards of quality and contribute to the total organization and philosophy.
In addition, The Assisted Living Coordinator is responsible for the resident’s quality of life and care. To ensure that the resident remain healthy and active. The AL Director is responsible for practicing according to the regulations for assisted living facilities. As the assisted living director, census growth is to be maintained or improved on through marketing efforts. You should have and maintain a referral base. You will represent the facility and be involved with the activities of the community. This position requires a self-starter, able to work flexible hours and have a sense of urgency in providing care for our residents. You should have an established and well managed budget.
- RN with current license to practice professional nursing in the State.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and related health care field from an accredited institution. Master’s degree in health care preferred.
- Three years of management experience in a home health or related health care organization
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional administrative personnel.
- Ability to market and deal tactfully with customers and the community.
- Must be licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or Organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Has excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of business management, governmental regulations and Joint Commission standards.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and education. Complete benefit package.
Apply to Job
- CNA/Med Aide Stromsburg NE 68666