School Nurse (FT/PT)
- Puget Sound ESD
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Sep. 2nd 2020
- Renton, WA 98057
School Nurse (FT/PT)
Updated September 21, 2020
Puget Sound ESD seeks a dynamic, highly-skilled School Nurse to partner and provide nursing services to Washington Charter Association Schools in King and Pierce County to enhance student health and safety in support of equitable education opportunities and academic outcomes.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington's K12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org/about-psesd.
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) or in job-related field (Associate's degree with increasing levels of job-related experience may substitute for Bachelor's degree)
- Washington Registered Nurse License
- Current first aid certification
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Current automated external defibrillator (AED) certification
- Demonstrates an understanding and commitment to using a racial equity lens
- Experience as a pediatric, public health, and/or school nurse
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process. Unofficial transcripts are required as part of a complete application.
Location: Various Sites - King & Pierce County
Job Type: School Nurse
Salary: $27.72 - $34.59/hour
Department: Learning Teaching and Family Support
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 24 annual leave days per year
- 12 sick days
- 11 paid holidays
- Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System
- Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
- Subsidized ORCA card
- Free parking
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by 9/28/2020.
Interviews are tentatively scheduled for 10/5/2020.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered.
PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
800 Oakesdale Avenue SW Renton, WA 98057
Apply to Job
- School Nurse Manager (FT/PT) Renton WA 98057