- Heritage Green
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Sep. 13th 2020
- Lynchburg, VA 24502
If you would like to work in a positive environment and make a difference in the lives of seniors and their families we'd like to hear from you! At Heritage Green, you will be part of a dynamic and talented team of professionals dedicated to the highest standards of excellence and quality of care.
As the Wellness Nurse, you will provide services to help maintain and strengthen a resident's independence and dignity in a family life atmosphere. This employee will give medical assistance when needed, assist with social maladjustments or any other situations developing. The nurse will supervise and direct all Resident Care Assistants.
• LPN or RN license.
• Geriatric experience preferred but not mandatory.
• Broad knowledge of medications.
• Ability to supervise others.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision – a self starter.
• Ability to work at stated times including flexible hours.
• Qualified by experience and training to assess resident needs
• Minimum of two years supervisory experience.
• Excellent written and verbal skills for effective communication.
• Ability to work with residents, their families and all customers in a courteous and diplomatic manner.
Apply to Job