- Huron Woods Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Oct. 2nd 2020
- Kawkawlin, MI 48631
At Huron Woods Nursing and Rehab Center, we are a family serving families with the highest level of care and compassion. Our team of caregivers works together to provide our patients and residents with the ability to reach their highest level of physical and social well-being. For all of our services, we strive to make our facility feel like a home away from home.
We are in search of experienced CNA's and new grads for the following positions:
• 2nd Shift Part-Time (2 pm-10: 30 pm) 24 hours per week
• 2nd Shift Full- Time (2 pm-10:30 pm) 32 hours per week
• 3rd Shift Part-Time (10 pm-6:30 am) 24 hours per week
• Part-time: $500.00
• Full-time: $1000.00
Why work here?
• 15 minutes from Bay City; 20 minutes from Saginaw
• 3 day weekends off every other weekend
• Competitive starting wages
• 80% of our employees have worked here longer than 1 year
• Only scheduled four holidays per year
• Medical, dental, vision through BCBSM for anyone working greater than 17 hours per week
• Mentoring at your skill level
• 401K match
• Start earning PTO immediately
Purpose of this position: To provide direct care to residents, under the supervision of a licensed nurse, in accordance with facility policies and procedures and report resident needs and concerns to a licensed nurse.
Qualifications: Minimum GED or equivalent with current Michigan Certification for Nursing Assistants (CNA).
If you join our team, you will have the opportunity to provide quality care to residents in an environment that promotes their rights, dignity, freedom of choice & individuality.
Huron Woods Nursing Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Huron Woods Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is an EEO employer - M/F/Veterans/Disabled
Web Id: 0009751516
Apply to Job