Administrator - Adult Residential Care
- IRAAS RESIDENTIAL CARE, INC
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Oct. 8th 2020
- San Leandro, CA 94577
IRAAS Residential Care, Inc. is hiring an experience Administrator to manage Adult Residential Facility located in San Leandro, CA.
Candidate must have at least a one-year experience running ARF Homes, posses a valid California Department of Social Services (CDSS) Administrative Certification and a driving license. Offers paid public holidays, use of company's van while on duty, Annual bonus pay, etc.
Click to "APPLY" now or call 510-289-5066.
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
(a) All facilities shall have a qualified and currently certified administrator.
(b) The administrator of a facility or facilities shall have the responsibility and authority to carry out the policies of the licensee.
(c) Failure to comply with all licensing requirements pertaining to certified administrators may constitute cause for revocation of the license of the facility.
(d) The administrator shall have the qualifications specified in Sections 87405(d)(1) through (7). If the licensee is also the administrator, all requirements for an administrator shall apply.
(1) Knowledge of the requirements for providing care and supervision appropriate to the residents.
(2) Knowledge of and ability to conform to the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
(3) Ability to maintain or supervise the maintenance of financial and other records.
(4) When applicable, the ability to direct the work of others.
(5) Good character and a continuing reputation of personal integrity.
(6) Have a high school diploma or equivalent, such as a General Education
Development (GED) certificate.
(7) Be at least 21 years of age.
(e) The administrator of a facility licensed for six bed facility.
(f) The administrator in facilities licensed.
(h) The administrator shall have the responsibility to:
(1) Administer the facility in accordance with these regulations and established policy, program and budget.
(2) Where applicable, report to the licensee on the operation of the facility, and provide the licensee with necessary interpretations of recognized standards of care and supervision.
(3) Develop an administrative plan and procedures to ensure clear definition of lines of responsibility, equitable workloads, and adequate supervision.
(4) Recruit, employ and train qualified staff, and terminate employment of staff who perform in an unsatisfactory manner.
(5) Provide or ensure the provision of services to the residents with appropriate regard for the residents' physical and mental well-being and needs, including those services identified in the residents' Pre-Admission Appraisals, specified in Section 87457,
Pre-admission Appraisal, and Reappraisal, as specified in Section 87463.
(6) Make special provisions for the safety and guidance of residents with visual or auditory deficiencies.
(7) Make provision for the resident with unmet needs to attend available community programs, including but not limited to, arranging for transportation.
(8) Have the personal characteristics, physical energy and competence to provide care and supervision and, where applicable, to work effectively with social agencies.
Apply to Job