Cook, Caregiver, Certified Nurse Aide
- Northwest Colorado Health
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Oct. 17th 2020
- Craig, CO 81625
- Community Health Center Practice Manager
- Occupational Therapist
- Home Health RN
- Aging Well Fitness Instructor
- Certified Nurse Aide
- Community Health Center Registered Nurse
- Director of Home Services Home Health & Hospice
- Aging Services Coordinator
- Homemaker/Personal Care Provider
This is a full time position in Moffat County. Provides homemaking and personal care services to clients in their homes, including housecleaning, meal preparation, laundry, bathing, dietary assistance and meal preparation, and similar tasks.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
Experience: Previous homemaking experience is preferred. Previous Personal Care Provider experience is preferred. Evidence of hours of training as a personal care provider is required. This may be from a hospital, nursing home, or home health facility. Twenty hours of formal training will be waived if the employee has had a job history or job training where personal care skills can be validated by documentation or on-site observation by a clinical supervisor.
Apply to Job